Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pregnancy Update--Week 25

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along:  25 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  10 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yep...I think pregnancy must become more obvious once women start wearing maternity clothes.  I've had so many comments lately from people who didn't even know that we were pregnant!
Best Moment this week:  Hehehe...having to cancel my gestational glucose test because the kiddos were sick. 
Gender: It's a boy!  And he STILL doesn't have a name yet!
Movement:  Yes!  This little boy move a lot!
Food Craving: WATER!!!!
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and sleeping through the night!  Oh yeah, and my waistline!
Sleep:  I had been sleeping OK besides being irritated with having to go potty all the time.  But the past two nights I haven't slept well at all.
What I am looking forward to:  Making a firm decision on his name and figuring out room arrangements!
Belly Button:  In.  It's never popped "out."  It just kinda becomes "flat."
Symptoms:  My feet are starting to swell by the end of day, but I think that's also due to the heat.
 

No comments: